beleaf it

Yesterday, my friend and I went on a little adventure through Edwin Warner Park in Nashville, TN. This is just a sampling of the photos I took. The best part of living out here, I think, is the leaves in the fall. Theyโ€™re absolutely gorgeous!

Advertisements

35 thoughts on “beleaf it

1. Emilio Pasquale says:

One thing we miss here in the desert is fall. And cloudy skies. I never thought I’d ever get tired of clear blue skies but I’m here to tell you it can get boring.

• Alexandra Hampton says:

Iโ€™m from Newport Beach, CA! I know exactly what youโ€™re talking about! I didnโ€™t realize how much I needed all the space and the changing of seasons until I moved out here! I definitely feel like I could go the rest of my life without seeing another palm tree again ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I couldnโ€™t go the rest of my life without all these trees out here!

2. thirtynwordy says:

So gorgeous! Like many, Fall is my favorite season by far. I never tire of the leaves. Funny thing is my best friend and I have been contemplating taking a trip to Nashville next year! Thank you for all the blog love btw! Looking forward to following and learning more about my fellow blogger! ๐Ÿ™‚

3. Brenda's Thoughts says:

Fall is my favorite season and I miss it living here in the tropics. Your photos of the leaves are beautiful! Thank you for following my blog, I look forward to reading your posts. Have a nice day and see you around! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Alexandra Hampton says:

Fall is my favorite season, too! So beautiful! I’m originally from southern CA so the past two years living with fall is still so new to me! I love it. Thank you so much for the compliment! You have a great day! I look forward to seeing your posts ๐Ÿ™‚

4. minusthecynic says:

Beautiful. I thought from the title you were gonna blog about the Christian rapper beleaf. This is just as awesome sauce. please let me know if you want me to blog about anything specific. thanks for the love. Jesus bless love Daniel ๐Ÿ